Treatment For Addiction
Jeevan Kiran drug de-addiction and rehabilitation center first time introduces TWELVE STEP PROGRAMME OF N.A. for the treatment of addiction.
- We admitted we were powerless over addiction that our lines had become unmanageable.
- Come to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to serenity.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the case of God as we understood him.
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
- Humbly asked him to remove our shotcomings.
- Made a list of all persons we had harmed and become willing to make amends to them all.
- Made directs amends to such people wherever possible, excepts when to do would injure them or others.
- Continued to take personal inventory and when we wrong promptly admitted it.
- Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood him praying only for knowledge of his will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Having had spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry the message of an addict and to practice these principles in all our affairs.